Ticket Booking Rules
To book tickets you need to know a few nuances.
• Your data and the data of the persons who will fly with you must be specified exactly as you write.
• Name, surname, patronymic should be entered according to the rules of the ticket booking form in Cyrillic or Latin, which is indicated in the fields of the booking form.
• Do not forget to clarify with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the consulate of the country of arrival or transit the list of necessary documents that you and your children should have in order to carry out the flight to this country.
• All fields when booking flights abroad are filled in Latin letters, when flying in Russia, the fields are filled in Russian letters.
• Reservations are considered completed after you have filled in all the fields of the online booking form and received your order and reservation number.
The list of necessary documents for registration of air tickets.
• Passport (international passport or national passport). For booking, you must specify: name, first name, date of birth, citizenship, passport number and contact details.
• When issuing a children’s air ticket, a birth certificate is required.
Cost of services
• The cost of the ticket in the system includes all service charges.
• All calculations are made in rubles.
• Payment by credit card, electronic money, in Euroset or Svyaznoy, through the QIWI payment terminal, by bank transfer or in cash at the office.
• The main advantage of online booking is saving your time, convenience and comfort. You will be able to make a reservation and purchase the necessary tickets without leaving your home.
• A ticket gives the right to transport a passenger and his baggage according to the specified route and class.
• The passenger will be allowed to be transported upon presentation of a passport and an electronic ticket.
• If payment does not occur within a strictly agreed period of time, your reservation will be canceled, it must be taken into account.
• If you wish to return, exchange or rebook your tickets, you need to contact the agency through which you made the purchase or booking as soon as possible, to provide your details and desired actions. The data of your agency can be found in your e-mail in the letter you received when you made your reservation or purchase.
• The return of the unused ticket is in accordance with the rules established by the airline.
• The earlier you book your tickets, the more you will save. So it is recommended to book for two or three months, if, of course, there is such an opportunity.
• Please note that booking flights with a departure date that falls on weekends or holidays will cost you more than the departure date on weekdays.
• It will be more profitable to buy tickets at both ends at once, the cost of such tickets is almost always cheaper than the price of a one-way ticket.